Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The JUICE BOX update

So I have defiantly been loving my show. I have done about 5 shows so far and last night I even got to sneak into my friends time slot (which is way earlier than mine at 10pm) and we had about 70 listeners on that radar. I was pleasantly surprised and I can’t wait to see how many new people begin to listen to my show this week, and how many people will peak the radar FRIDAY NIGHT at 3am. In all honesty I was a little afraid to host the show by myself, because I think everyone has a little fear of failure, what if something goes wrong then what am I to do. Oh and believe me I have had my share of mishaps on the show, but the good thing is I have listeners that stay tuned in. They are coming back and I can’t wait for them to comment, and leave feedback about what they love and hate about the show. So far we have had small topics and people have been engaged, but it seems the more shows we do the more women and men become engaged they call in ( I know right, at 3am) and even participate via facebook. I love THE JUICE BOX, it’s looking like this could be something great!

No comments: