Monday, April 13, 2009

Getting Ready for the Summer

What's good readers, so I have been super busy because it is the end of the semester, and I have to grind out these last three weeks so I can enjoy the summer. I didn't want to leave you all empty handed until then though, so I decide to post some tips for my voluptuous ladies. The summer is hastily approaching and I know many of you didn't do your Kayne workout plan over the winter break, and now it is time to toss the sweaters aside and slide (or squeeze) into some of this seasons most fashionable looks. Now I have begun planning my summer wardrobe and I thought I'd pass on one of the most prized tips that I ever received. FOUNDATION, now when I say that, I don't mean make-up, I am referring to the foundations that your must invest in to have a flawless body during the summer. Now you will have to make a small investment on a nice undergarment that will fit properly and accentuate all of those curves that the man upstairs blessed you with! Many women don't know what their "correct" bra size is. I recommend going to a specialty store if you are over the size of a DDD, just to make sure that you are wearing a garment that can support the weight of your bosom and relieve the stress off your back. If you are between the sizes of A-DD, then go into any lingerie store, like Victoria Secret, JC Penny, Macy's, or whatever your specialty store in your area is. Many of these stores have women that have been trained to properly measure the correct portions of your body, and they will guide you in the right direction in regards to selecting a brand, and style that will accentuate and flatter your curvations frame.



This is one of my favorite items from the brand SPANX: they are the High-falutin' Footless with Lace only $32, check out Spanx.com and browse the site. You will have to read the size chart (this is important) to select a style that best fits your daily attire, and lifestyle. You can machine wash, I don't recommend using a dryer!

If you don't want to order online, check out your local plus size fashion store. Lane Bryant or Ashley Stewart.

No comments: